Monday, February 7, 2011

GOT IT: Nine West 'Ample' Heels

I first spotted these in the March 2011 issue of Lucky magazine for $89. These caught my eye b/c they looked stylish but also super comfortable, which for me when it comes to shoes I need both. I'm not the type of girl that will wear a pair of heels if they're not also comfortable..sorry Mariah Carey...


So when I went to the Nine West website I saw they were on sale from $89 to $60. So I went and put this in my bookmarked 'Wishlist' folder (see previous post!) and sure enough about only a week later they were on sale for $30 PLUS an additional 30% AND FREE SHIPPING! Sure enough I ordered these in a HEARTBEAT!  

My total came to $20.99
You can't beat that!


If you're interested, order quick! Sizes are running out fast!

$20

No comments:

Post a Comment