Friday, March 26, 2010

OOTD: BELT it

I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to wearing waisted belts...emphasis more on the hate haha. Sometimes it helps slim my figure and other times it hugs me in all the wrong places. So imagine how surprised I was to see a pic of my OOTD from yesterday and actually think to myself, "HEY..that doesn't look half bad!"

Drapey, elastic-waisted tunic tops don't usually flatter me, but I LOVE the way they look. I ordered this pinky rose tunic top from Charolette Russe awhile ago and wore it once but didn't like the way it looked. So in the back of my closet it went and hadn't seen the light of day since. So yesterday I decided to give it ONE more try but knew I'd have to pair it with a waisted belt. I took a look in the mirror and thought ehhh..it looks alright, and out the door I went.

Fastforward to my OOTD pic and it was love @ first sight. Guess this top is back to stay!


Rose tunic top: Charlotte Russe $25
Pendant chain: Charlotte Russe $10
Waisted belt: Used from a dress
Dark denim jeans: Zara $40
Black shoes: Aerosoles see previous post

No comments:

Post a Comment