Monday, June 21, 2010

Dupe it: Miu Miu Wooden 'Wedges'

When I started seeing wooden wedges aka 'clogs' (I hate calling them that so I call them 'wooden wedges' instead) coming back, I wasn't the biggest fan. BUT the style of an old-fashioned 'clog' wasn't what I happened to start seeing. Instead, it was a much more open-toed/modern version. The most popular version being the Miu Miu coconut leather slingback wooden platform sandals.


However, with a hefty price tag of $357, it didn't exactly tempt me to try out such a trend that I'm already kind of wary over.

Hence, another one of my DUPES!

Don't get me wrong...I'm still ultra picky when it comes to buying a pair of these babies...this version from Target got me more open-minded about wearing a pair of the so-called clogs. For $20, I won't be kicking myself if this happens to be a short lived trend or I decide this whole trend is still too 'ugly' for my liking.


Below are some versions worn by 2 of my favorite bloggers:

(photo courtesy of Cupcakes & Cashmere)


(photo courtesy of The Chloe Conspiracy)




No comments:

Post a Comment