Friday, June 4, 2010

Wishlist: Arden B. Clearance

So many of the bloggers that I follow always mention items from Arden B.
I wish I had a store closer to my area, but since I don't I have to result to doing my shopping or browsing, online.

I look for 2 tricky aspects when I do some online shopping:

1. Trying to get an overall sense of the quality (or lack thereof) in the material being used to see if it's worth the price

2. Making sure to check the cuts on the outfit to be sure they suit your taste.
I'm very picky with the backs of dresses or tops. I don't like anything that I can't wear a regular bra with. So I always check the 'alternate view' to see what the back looks like on an item. A lot of the time, you can never tell the top or dress that you're looking at happen to be an open back.

The last time I ordered something online from Arden B. was back in the wintertime, sometime around February or March. It only took 2 days to arrive and mind you it was only standard shipping, no fancy shmancy express shipping.

Other stores like Forever21, Charlotte Russe, and Wet Seal usually take at least 7-9 days which is b/c they are shipped from Cali.

Here are a few picks that are on sale, but stilllll a little pricey for my taste. I'll hold out until they go on clearance. ;)

$50




$29


$29




$29






$25


No comments:

Post a Comment