Friday, August 13, 2010

Dupe it: J Brand Houlihan Cargo Pant

UPDATE: I found a pretty good dupe of these @ Charlotte Russe. I ended up returning the pair from Target since they were not as fitted as the CR version. Click the pic below to be directed to their site.

 $34.50


J.BRAND 
Ever since I started spotting these J Brand cargos on pretty much every single celebrity, I have been on a quest...yes, a QUEST, to get my hands on a pair of these bad boys without the hefty $230 price tag.
$230


7 FOR ALL MANKIND
First I started my search @ Macy's and found a similar version by 7 for all Mankind. But with a price tag of $169, it's still wayyy out of my price range...and believe me, I've been keeping an eye on these since June and the price still hasn't gone down.
 
$169

 ZARA
Then while looking through one of my fav blogs Come Over to the Dark Side...We have Candy, she blogged about super similar cargos from Zara. So I rush to my local Zara's and by some miracle they still had the pants AND they were on sale for $15 from originally $80 AND To top that, they had my size! I go to try them on and I CANNOT get the cargos over my calves.  I've never had a problem with boots or pants not fitting over my calves. So consider these super skinny pants. Unfortunately, they do not make them bigger than a size 12 so I was out of luck...i was heartbroken i tell you.

(Photo courtesy of Candy since Zara's website no longer has a photo of these.)

Zara
$15 on sale from $80


And then, lo and behold, of all the places I didn't look, I came across these at Target. Unfortunately, the way they styled these with the middle schooler keds + ugly mustard top do not do these any justice. In the next few days I'll have an OOTD post with these and they won't look frumpy..promise!
$22

So for now, these Target cargos will do. OOTD posts to come soon! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment