Friday, August 13, 2010

Product I LOVE: Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude


$6

I first heard about these through Cheryl's Beauty Blog.
Not only did the color look gorgeous, but the aesthetic of the quilted packaging along with the shape of the lipstick itself sold me. I'm a sucker for packaging, but if the product works I'm SOLD.

For only $6 at my local Target I was hooked. However, it was actually hard for me to find. I went to 2 different Target's before I found it and this was the LAST Soft Nude lipstick.

I also confess that I am not big on drugstore brands. 99% of drugstore cosmetics are drying & barely pigmented. I bought Revlon's Matte lipstick in Nude Attitude a couple months ago and it's a good peachy nude, but it's not a color you can wear by itself, that's how drying it looks.

However, when I saw how creamy the color was, it was all I needed. It's not too chalky looking and not too barbie pink. It's PERFECT.

Side note: Also bought Revlon's nail polish in Grey Suede b/c of all the hype I've been hearing. Once I try it out I'll let you know if it's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment