Monday, July 18, 2011

I like big BUNS & I can not lie...

My new weapon of choice for a quick summer hair bun...


Goody 
Spin Pins
$8


Or if I want to wake up with some loose beachy waves as seen below...


I let my hair slightly air-dry, then I spray some Bumble & Bumble Styling spray...(works wonders for my thin, fine/limp hair)



Along with my FAV Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray...<3


And I use my trusty Goody Spin Pins to put it up in a slightly loose bun & wake up in the morning, let my hair down anddd Voila, beachy waves! 

(If I want more curl I just wrap a few pieces around my Hot Tools 1.5 curling iron)


Before I discovered these I used a bobby pin so after awhile the style would start coming apart...(cute for the weekends) but not for a polished office hair bun.



Give them a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment