Friday, July 15, 2011

Outfit Inspiration: Kim Kardashian in White Jeans

I've always loved the crisp look of a white jean...I'm just not into the weird cross between a 'Mom' jean and an 80's rocker vibe. So I've always stuck to white capris, white skirts, white shorts, etc.

But when I saw Kim sporting these I just had to get myself a pair of white jeans for the summertime...oh, and did I mention I'm obsessed with jeans that have zippers or any type of slight seam designs on the legs?? ...yea..it's bad..

Here she's was wearing Current/Elliot 'The Crop ankle-zip' skinny jeans. I was on the hunt to find a pair on sale since the $150 price tag wasn't gonna work for me.

Singer22.com was cleaned out...
none to be found on ebay.com...
Revolve Clothing was out b/c it had them on sale for $60...ugh don't you hate when that happens!?  

Finally, after much searching, I found them on TheOutnet.com for $80!

 

Ah ignore the tag on the heels, debating whether or not to take them back to Target!
 

An OOTD w/ these!

Top: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Etsy
Sandals: Aerosoles
Nails/Toes: Essie Van D'go
Bangles: New York & Co. and Ann Taylor

If you're interested, they're stretchy material but def get a size up from your normal as they run a little small!

No comments:

Post a Comment