Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Products I LOVE: Wrap these up!

Here are a few little gems that may or may not be on your Xmas list as well. ;)

Urban Decay
Cheek Tint in Quickie
 This cheek tint looks super pigmented when it's in the compact, but once you sheer out on the apples of your cheeks it gives you a cute little natural looking glow. LOVE! :) However, when Xmas time rolls around I always have a hard time asking my Mom or a family member for any cosmetics from Urban Decay or NARS b/c the names of the colors are..well what's the word...sexual lol? Makes it super weird so I buy these for myself haha.

MAC
Fast Response Eye Cream
 I've always had dark and deep under eye circles for as long as I can remember. However, it doesn't matter what type of concealer I use (cream or liquid) I always have a lot of dryness under my eyes...which doesn't make sense since my skin is oily for the most part. So I decided to pick this up to use under my concealer and we'll see how it goes.

UPDATE 12/23/11: I actually LOVE this product. It's super silky when you apply under the eye and it actually keeps my concealer looking fresh all day long! I was pleasantly suprised! :)

MAC
Fix Plus
 This dewy moisturizing spray always helps make my foundation look more natural. I've used it plenty of times in the past along with ALL of the Urban Decay sprays as well as MakeUp For Ever's spray. They've all worked great so no preference to me.

Illamasqua
Nail Varnish in Purity
Can I tell you how LONG I've been looking for THE perfect peachy polish!? Since last spring! And I don't care that we are now officially in Winter b/c I will STILL wear this gorgeous polish haha.

Urban Decay
Lip Stain in Envious
Just a TOUCH of this lip stain and it gives you a gorgeous natural tint to your lips. Think Zooey Deschanel, Lauren Conrad, all of the Pretty Little Liars lol. The pic DOES NOT do it any justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment