Monday, December 12, 2011

Products I'm Loving at the Moment!

Here are some fantastic products, new & old, that I'm loving at the moment. :)

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Medium Golden.

I've used Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in the past & I always come back to it. A little teeny tiny drop goes a LONG way. No joke! The price is worth it!

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Foundation

The MUA at the counter matched me to Buff, but it's just a tad too light for my skintone. Other than that, the formula of the foundation is super light with medium coverage & not too greasy. Love it!

I use for the day-time with or without makeup on top. It has a light citrus-y smell but moisturizing without being too greasy.

It's a nice light lavendar smell for night-time. When I wake up in the AM, my face feels perfectly moisturized meaning not greasy, which was usually a problem with most heavier night-time moisturizers.



No comments:

Post a Comment