Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Esther Boutique plus dupes!

Let me start off real quick by saying this post is not a paid ad by this boutique...hell i wish it was b/c every single piece is absolutely gorgeous!

I came across their website while pinning some super cute outfits on Pinterest. I noticed each outfit had the same model and realized these outfits were pinned off of a website. Esther Boutique is based in Australia so international shipping is $30!!!

The only drawback besides their prices is they do not seem to sell the accessories they use for each of their outfits! :( I am in love with each necklace, earring and belt I've seen. If I could buy the whole website I would haha.

Here are a few super cute outfits that I will try to replicate in the meantime with a few dupes!...sighhh

F21 Blazer
$24.50

LC for Kohls
$42


$17.80









Anyone happen to have any experience ordering off this website? 
How were the quality of the pieces? Were they worth the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment