Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Secret to a Fresh/Dewy Complexion



The following products (left to right):

Soft Force by MAC from their Style Warrior Collection (LE)
Benefit MoonBeam
Benefit High Beam
Phloof by MAC
All That Glitters by MAC

I can't tell you how long I've been trying to achieve a 'dewy complexion.' We've all seen glamorous stars like Rhianna and Hayden Panterrie grace every tabloid picture fresh faced and glowing. I'm no expert, but I can tell you what I use and what works best for people with more medium complexions like myself.

First, mix a little drop of MoonBeam with a drop of your own foundation. I use DiorSkin Nude foundation b/c it's not a matte formula. This helps towards achieving your desired look.

When using HighBeam, a small dab goes a longgg way. Put a dab on your ring finger and tap onto the highest part of your cheekbones until it settles into your skin. Also use another dab along the bridge of your nose and above the cupid's bow on your upper lip.

Now for the 3 MAC eyeshadows:
Fair skinned, I suggest using Phloof.
Light to medium try Soft Force.
Medium skin or darker, I'd suggest using All That Glitterz.

Ok, once you've chosen your correct e/s to use, take some product onto your ring finger and set the High Beam that you dabbed on your cheekbones earlier.

And VOILA! You should see a difference. Everyone's technique is different. This is what I found works for me, after much trial and error.

Let me know if any of you have any other tips and tricks to achieve this fresh look. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment