Thursday, April 15, 2010

Make up HAUL!

Not a big fan of making posts about 'HAULS' haha what a strange word. I figured I'd share this with you guys and if I get good feedback I'll post more of these.

Went into a longggg overdue trip to Sephora. Picked up a few items:

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona


I've heard so0o0o much talk on youtube and blogs over this one. I've been a BIG fan of the Dior Nude Hydrating Foundation and have been using it for at least a year if not more. However, with summer around the corner, the Dior foundation I have is getting too light for me. So not only was I in need of a new foundation, I'll only wear sheer foundations in the summer. So this was just perfect timing. Hopefully I'll have a 5 star review on this soon!

Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Tan


Another item for perfect timing. Let me tell you...back in the fall I bought the 'to go' size aka a small tiny tube of this concealer in Medium Beige for $28. It's now mid-April and it is finally about to run out. AND not only do I use it everyday, my Mom also shares it on a daily basis with me.

I say perfect timing b/c the concealer was getting a shade too light for me. So this time I bought it the next shade up in 'Tan.' The saying 'A little goes a long way' was MADE for this concealer...seriously.


Josie Maran Eyeshadow in Beach


My favorite Make-up Artists, Troy Jensen and Mario Dedivanovic, always rave about the Josie Maran eyeshadows. This was my first time buying a Josie Maran eyeshadow. I've seen them use this color eyeshadow counts times on ppl like Kim Kardashian. Not only is it a gorgeous color, it's super soft and pigmented. However, I'm not too big on shimmer when it comes to eyeshadows, so we'll see! But it can definetely also double as a highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment