Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OOTD: Chunky Forever21 Necklace

I've had this chunky silver necklace ($17)from Forever21 for awhile now. I LOVE how it can dress up a plain t-shirt so I can wear it to work on a casual Friday. Below you'll see a few different ways I've dressed it up while keeping casual.

Purple tee: Vera Wang for Kohls $30
Angel Jeans: Kohls $20
Silver Gladiator sandals: TJ Maxx $17

Ah this shirt is see-through on camera for some reason..I swear it doesn't look like that in real life haha.

Pink stripe top: Charlotte Russe $16
Guess Jeans: TJ Maxx $40
Tan wedges: Aerosole 'Rekindle' (see previous post)


Black tee: Target $10
Jeans: Macys
Black wedges: Aerosole 'Plum tree' (see previous post)

Black cotton cropped blazer: TJ Maxx $25
Grey tee: Kohls $12
Angel Jeans: Kohls $25

No comments:

Post a Comment