Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OOTD: Florals/Prints

Florals/prints are always a tricky thing for me to wear. I love love love a little touch of floral, but I have to be sure not to over do it. Otherwise I can end up looking heavy or like a grandma..or even worse...both!

Black v-neck: Old Navy $10
Floral skirt: Dollar Tree $6
Black waist belt: TJ Maxx, had for awhile
White watch: Target $15
Silver bracelet: Ralph Lauren $14


Grey dolman top: TJ Maxx $18
Dark wash jeans: TJ Maxx $16


White floral tank top: TJ Maxx $12
Black cardigan: Vera Wang for Kohls
Dark wash jeans: TJ Maxx $16
Black sequin flip flops: Walmart $10, I've had them since forever, LOVE them!
Rhinestone finger ring: Forever21

Brown summer dress: Cohens, I've had this for probably 3 years
Silver bracelet: Ralph Lauren $14

No comments:

Post a Comment