Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OOTD: Linen..Hate it or Love it!

It's the end of May and we've had a few days here and there that have hit just under 90 degrees! I'm never one to complain about warm weather...

That is, when it comes to cold weather...I'll admit I complain day and night about how I wish I lived closer to the equator..I said it

So when we reached a few hot days this past week I reach for the lightest, breeziest material I own that can still be worn to work...linen.

I have a love/hate relationship with this fabric that I seem to always forget about when buying spring/summer items. It's comfortable and light, but wrinkle free it is not!

Sit down for about 5 minutes and you'll get yourself an annoying wrinkle for the whole word to see. Nonetheless, these OOTD are post-work so please excuse the millions of wrinkles...even my dog notices the wrinkles haha. ;)

Blue ruffle top (actually much lighter than it looks in this photo): TJ Maxx $30
Dark brown waist belt: New York & Co. $12
White linen skirt: vintage
Dark brown sandals: Franco Sarto for TJ Maxx $30
White watch: Target $15

White top: TJ Maxx $15
Green capris: TJ Maxx from 3 years ago
Tan wedges: Aerosole 'Rekindle' (see previous post)
Pendant necklace: Charlotte Russe $12
Silver watch: Fossil (bday gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment