Thursday, June 16, 2011

OOTW: Happy Birthday to me!

I turned the big 2-5!

Didn't get to go much this past week to celebrate, I've been working late & have been fighting a cold, don't mind the plain looking pic below. BUT I'm celebrating this weekend with friends so I'm trying to feel better ASAP!


Here are a few OOTD's from this crazyyyy week!

Top: Threads for Thought via Hautelook.com
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: TJ Maxx

Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Payless Shoes

Top: Lavish via TJ Maxx
Jeans: Joe's Jeans via TJ Maxx $60
Shoes: Aerosoles

Tank: Madison Marcus via Hautelook.com
Cropped cardi: Old Navy
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Aerosoles

Dress: H&M
Cardi: TJ Maxx
Shoes: New York & co.

Top: August Silk via TJ Maxx
Skirt: Michael Kors via MK outlet
Necklace: Target
Shoes: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment