Thursday, June 30, 2011

Outfit Inspiration: Casual Cute

Casual cute sums up my fav all time looks.

A simple, good quality gray or white tee tucked into skinnies with a great belt is my go to staple outfit. Top it off with some chunky wedges, a solid bag, acessories, etc. and I'm out the door!

My 'lookbook' folder on my desktop always has a version of these causal cute looks pulled off by some of my favorite celebs that always manage to look chic.

But for some reason I SWEAR I can't seem to pull it off like these ladies do below! OOTD inspiration posts on these looks below coming soon!


  Vanessa Minillo in a Daftbird tee




Gotta love Lauren Conrad's black & gold heels, prob YSL

Taken from the Ann Taylor website

I'm always on the hunt for the 'perfect tee.' What I mean by that is quality quality QUALITY! 

I'm willing to spend more $$$ on staple items, but you prob won't catch me spending more than $30 for one...if that. I'll have a post dedicated to my fav white tees soon, but until then I'll share my favorites with you.

Tahari via TJ Maxx 
LNA via Hautelook
LOFT
Mossimo for Target
New York & Co. 
James Perse 'Scoopneck tee' via Hautelook
Ann Taylor
Michael Kors via TJ Maxx



No comments:

Post a Comment