Monday, October 10, 2011

My love/hate for Forever21

I have a love/hate relationship with Forever21...

I love their prices.

But I hate the fit of their tops...sometimes that is.
It takes alot of trial and error when it comes to buying tops @ F21.

Forever21 navy/cream cropped sparrow top (see below)
Express tank underneath
Paris Blues capri jean
New York & co. sandals
Forever21 disc necklace
LOFT bangles

Forever21 ivory beaded top
H&M skirt

DSW sandals
New York & co. belt
LOFT bangles



Forever21 destroyed boyfriend capris (see below)
LOFT white off-shoulder top
Target white tank underneath
Aerosoles sandals

2nd pic
James Perse top via Hautelook
Aerosoles wedges
Target belt






Forever21 tribal print zip-up dress (see below)

vintage belt
New York & co. sweater & sandals
Target watch


1 comment:

  1. hey, if you don't like that swallows top, you can send it to me...they don't sell it anymore & i really want it!!! :)<3

    ReplyDelete