Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OOTW: Made just for me

I've always had issues with the length on pants. Anything over a 29 or 30 inseam is too long which makes me look ever more short & stumpy.

So I was in heaven when I came across Lauren Conrad for Kohls awhile back. Her pants fit like they were made just for me!

Unfortunately, Lauren's Kohls line doesn't carry a huge variety of pants. So in the meantime, my other fav pants will just have to be rolled up...or professionally hemmed...one or the other ;)

Lavish via TJ Maxx (soo soft!) $14
Ann Taylor bracelet $8 on clearance!
Old Navy studded flats


 H&M sweater $20
Target white tank $8
Aerosole wedges


James Perse top via Hautelook
Forever 21 necklace & bangle
House of Dereon jeans via TJ Maxx $40
Old Navy studded flats



Forever21 cropped top
Express cami tank underneath
House of Dereon jeans via TJ Maxx $40
Old Navy studded flats


LOFT grey top
House of Dereon jeans via TJ Maxx $40
Old Navy studded flats


Tahari white vneck via TJ Maxx $15
Old Navy cropped cardigan
Charlotte Russe moto jeans
Aerosole wedges




Charlotte Russe dress $30
Old Navy lace tank underneath
Zara black cropped ardigan
Aerosole wedges



1 comment:

  1. yuppp, you can deff. send me that sparrow shirt :) i loveeee it sooo so sooo much!!! :)<3

    ReplyDelete