Monday, October 3, 2011

OOTD: Fancy Schmancy

The last few weekends I've had some nice events to attend. I'm usually in such a rush when getting ready that I forget to snap an OOTD pic.


BUT THIS TIME I didn't forget!


Enjoy!

H&M dress $20 on sale
Lauren Conrad for Kohls blazer
Nine West Ample heels $20 on sale!
Vintage belt
Ann Taylor bracelet $8 on sale!

Zara Pique top $50, so worth it!
New York & co. necklace
Ann Taylor skirt
Tahari heels via TJ Maxx


Kohls lace top
Vintage belt
Wet Seal pencil skirt
Vera Wang for Kohls earrings


Urban Outfitters dress
Zara cardigan
Coconuts via Payless Shoes
Target watch

2 comments:

  1. Great look! I really like your maroon colored lace top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love your blog btw!

    It's Apt. 9 from Kohls but I bought it almost a year ago. I get so many compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete