Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday!

I'm tempted to take advantage of the Forever21 Free Shipping today! (Use code: CYBERMO)

Forever21 and I are not the best of friends. I find a lot of their items to be super crappy quality and the fit of the item usually depends on the cut. So in addition to that, shopping online = not always so good for me. The closest Forever21 to me is the smallest store you will ever see. It's about the size of any shoe store you'll find in your mall. B/c it's so tiny, it doesn't carry most of the items you see online. I know right!? In addition to that, it's hard to find more than 2 or 3 of the same item. If you do find a duplicate item usually it's only in a size XS or S and don't bother trying to find it online b/c it won't be there!

However, b/c of the free shipping promo, here are some items I MIGHT just pull the trigger on today b/c I've been searching high and low for a few of these babies.


$37.80
Perfect to dress up and layer up on a sweater or cardigan.

$32.80
I've been on the hunt for a cream blazer b/c the one I've seen at Zara was too pricey for me. We'll see how this fits.

$9.80
 I've been searching for a studded belt to add some toughness to my more girly pieces.


----Some items I'll keep in my Wishlist for now----


$27.80
Have I mentioned I have a love for anything with this sparrow print on it? 
Gets me everytime! Love the color combo.
 
$19.80
Navy always gets me! Especially when it's sheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment