Thursday, October 7, 2010

Product Dupe: MAC Villians Nail Polish

MAC just came out with some gorgeous product and colors in their 'Disney Villians' collection. For once it seems their nail polishes might just be worth the $$$..or are they? ;)

I started eyeing 2 of the nail polishes, Mean & Green and Formidable! However, for $13 a pop it's a little too pricey for me plus they seem to be SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. So I began my search and came across some Orly 'Cosmic FX' collection polishes in no other than CVS believe it or not. 

If you check these out online here, the pictures do not do them justice. You need to go into the store and swatch away! These are usually $10, but @ CVS they were on sale for $7 each! I ended up buying Galaxy Girl, but def loved Space Cadet & Out Of This World.

No comments:

Post a Comment