Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Product I LOVE: Lauren Conrad 'Style'


Don't judge me, but I've always been an avid fan of Laguna Beach & then The Hills! I've always had a love for beautiful coastal environments such as Cali thanks to my appreciation for my family roots back in Portugal. 

And of course you can't beat the fashion of the West Coast! GASP! I know most people feel the East Coast & New York is where it's at when it comes to fashion, but I would gladly shed my boots, long sleeves & coats in a heartbeat to base my wardobe around that Cali lifestyle. Loose but chic looking clothing.

And that's exactly the insight Lauren gives in this book. It's a straight up guide to everything from her gorgeous makeup & hair to the basic essential pieces every girl should have in her wardrobe. She shows you her basic pieces, how to wear/switch specific outfits up for different events & the importance of keeping your clothes fitted as well as taken care of. And there's still so much more to this book that you wouldn't believe. I wish this book had come out when I was in middle school..I could've surely avoided some horrid outfits.

In regular bookstores, this goes for $20. I picked up my copy from Target and it only cost me $13.
Happy reading everyone! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment