Thursday, April 28, 2011

GOT IT: Aerosoles 'Plushing Bride'

I've had my eye on these gorgeous wedges since the summer! They were originally $80 and I was waiting for the price to go down a little. Fast forward to October, I get the Aerosoles catalog in the mail to find them down to $30! The next day I go online to order and they're SOLD OUTTTT. I freaked! 

I called a local Aerosoles store and asked if they could see if any other stores still had them in stock in the tan color. Sure enough I got lucky and bought the 2nd to last pair in tan in all of NJ!

So just as I get these in the weather turns COLD! There was no way I was letting this chilly weather stop me from wearing my latest trophies. See some OOTD's below.

UPDATE 4/28/11: Since these wedges were so popular, Aerosoles came out with a new but slightly similar version of the 'Plushing Bride' wedge.  

AND they're on sale right now for $50!!


$50

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$30


Nude top: Alfani (vintage)
Dark brown long cardi: Zaras
Grey scarf: vintage
Jeans: House of Dereon @ TJ Maxx

White tee:Wet Seal
Black long cardi: Old Navy
Jeggings: Charlotte Russe $40

White tee: Wet Seal
Dark grey cardi: Eyeshadow @ TJ Maxx
Scarf: from a festival
Jeggings: Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Thin belt: H&M

White tank: Old Navy
Navy sweater: Zaras
Jeans: American Rag @ Macys

White beaded top: Forever21
Pale pink infinity scarf: J. Crew
Jeans: Zaras

Brown top:Forever21
Tan long cardi: Zaras
Grey jeans: Fragile @ Sears



No comments:

Post a Comment