Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bag Obsession: Urban Expressions

Every girl has her vice...be it makeup, SHOES, clothes, accessories and of course handbags!

Now I'm not the type of girl who's into designer bags, not b/c I don't think they're gorgeous, who doesn't <3 those Chanel, Michael Kors & Louie V bags!? Obviously the prices are outrageous, but more so b/c every month or so I get bored with my handbag.

Sure I still have some favorites that I'll pull out now and then, but for the most part I can't justify spending anything over $50 for a bag that I know in a month I'll get sick of it and be ready to replace it with the next best thing. :)

Cue in TJ Maxx! I've got to say most of my bags are found in TJ Maxx. Some have been name brand, but most aren't. Take my gorgeous bag below, I've been in love with it now for..gasp..almost 4 months! It's probably the longest handbag relationship I've had in awhile haha.

I get a lot of compliments on it and most people think I spent a fortune on it. The brand is 'Urban Expressions,' and you'll NEVER guess how much this bag really was...READY??

$20!

Who says it's all about love and not the money...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment