Monday, November 8, 2010

GOT IT: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's



I can't tell you how many times I've heard good things about Lauren Conrad's LC clothing line at Kohls.

EVERYTIME I go to Kohl's, the first thing I do is head straight to her section. This time I was looking for quality bottoms that are versatile to wear with boots and/or heels for work or for going out.

Unfortunately, the Kohl's by me isn't that big so when it comes to LC's line, a variety of sizes in every option is usually hard to find. Hence why I've never gotten to buy anything from her line. However, this time her section was huge and had a big sale going on. Almost every piece of hers that is on the Kohl's website was in store!

Once I got to look through everything I headed to the dressing room with an insane amount of her clothing. The GREAT thing about her bottom pieces is the fit is nice and slim from the thigh all the way down to the ankle. It's a nice slim clean looking fit without feeling like you're suffocating in your average skinny jeans. The material is stretchy and comfortable.  

LOVE. IT.

After trying everything on and accessing prices, here is what I headed out with and may I add that I LOVE AND ADORE EVERY SINGLE PIECE! The next time I do an OOTW post you'll get to see every single piece I bought on me IRL (in real life).


(Please note: prices on the website are MORE EXPENSIVE than in the store!)


on sale for $33 

on sale for $10 

on sale for $28

No comments:

Post a Comment