Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wishlist: Alloy & Piperlime

Who knew Alloy.com had such cute shoes? Here are some fabulous pieces from Alloy & Piperlime that I have fallen in love with...


$37
 A gorgeous dupe for a Vince Camuto studded heel from last yr
$47
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots! 
However, they don't have my size! 
I'm devastated! AHHHHHHH


$43
LOVE this taupe color


$33
I love this style heel, however, I'm looking for more of a blush color

$47

$198
Gorgeous color, but way too pricey for me


$95
LOVE this bag! 
Even though it's wayyy more than I have ever spent on a bag it has EVERYTHING I've been looking for in a winter bag. I MAY just have to save up & splurge!
Quilted, neutral color, gold chain straps w studding all around...I'm in love.

$63 on sale
I LOVE the tan color, but it looks like they only have black left. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment