Friday, September 10, 2010

Got It: 'Fall'-ing for Boots

The only good part about Fall are the BOOTS of course
Ankle, knee length, thigh-high, zip up, slip on, suede, leather...I don't discriminate.

However...I'm pretty picky when it comes to heel height. When I buy a boot, I make sure it's also appropriate for work & not just for going out...so scratch that comment earlier about a thigh-high boot...I'll have to leave those out for now.

The majority of the boots I own right now are mostly flat. So my boot hunting began unexpectedly @ TJ Maxx of course and I came across these bad boys.


The brand is called UnListed and they're a really nice suede material with a patent heel & platform.
I've actually had my eye on these for awhile now & when the price came down to $30 I was SOLD.

I've worn them once so far & thanks to the platform they're not bad. The heel is very sturdy, not flimsy like most cheap shoes. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment