Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Got It: Urban Outfitters

One of my favorite stores is Urban Outfitters...that is..when there's a sale. Otherwise, it's usually a little too pricey for me. But they carry some great brands like Pins and Needles (cutest summer dresses!), Silence & Noise, & Alternative Apparel. And when those brands are on sale, I like them even more. ;)

I've been keeping my eye on these Pins & Needles summer dresses since July. At $60 and $70 bucks a piece, I've been crossing my fingers that they'd go on sale soon & still have my size available. And on top of that Chloe over at See Chloe Shop had a great 10% online code to use along with a free shipping code. (click the link above to see the online codes along with a trick)

The prices below reflect the 10% discount.

$17.99 (originally $68)


$26.99 (originally $58)

No comments:

Post a Comment