Friday, September 10, 2010

OOTW: Falling into Fall

These are my first attempts at Fall-ish outfits. I can't get my brain into Fall mode when I was just wearing summer dresses at the beginning of this week...sigh. I'm fighting it as much as I can...I don't want to accept that summer is over...

White tank: New York & Co. $26
Grey sleeveless sweater (kinda covered by my scarf): Ruby Moon @ TJ Maxx $25
Scarf: vintage
Dark wash jeans: House of Dereon @ TJ Maxx $25
Suede ankle boots: Unlisted @ TJ Maxx $30 
Gold watch: Target $15 

Kimono top: Body Central
Jeans: Charlotte Russe $30
Silver bow heels: Anne Klein @ TJ Maxx $40

Cream v-neck: Alfani (vintage)
Jeans: Macys
Shoes: zoe&zac @ Payless
Gold watch: Target

Forest green tank: Mossimo for Target $18
Sweater: TJ Maxx $25
Jeans: American Rag @ Macys
Shoes: see above
Gold watch: see above

Eggplant top: The Limited
Jeans: Macys
Shoes: DSW
Gold watch: see above

No comments:

Post a Comment