Friday, September 10, 2010

OOTW: LAST of the Summer outfits

I've never been one to say summer is over after Labor Day hits.  

Unfortunately....I'm slowly coming out of my denial and realizing summer is coming to an end.  

Not b/c its after Labor Day...no no...it's b/c when I get up in the morning and throw on a summer dress or skirt and walk out my door I realize HOLY CRAP its chilly out.

So for now all I can do is reminiscence to ohhh just about a week ago when we were still hitting 90 degree days! Jeez...crazy ass weather...get it together and bring back some 80 degree days at least...thanks.


Top: Mossimo for Target $18
White skirt: New York & Co. $8 (on clearance)
Gold sandals: Coconuts @ DSW

Dress: Urban Outfitters $27 (on sale + 10% discount)
Light brown wide belt: Urban Outfitters $20 (on sale)
Wedges: Target

Romper: Love Culture $25
Blush sweater: New York & Co.
Shoes: DSW

Studded top: Charlotte Russe $18
Grey jersey skirt: H&M $5
Shoes: DSW
Gold watch: Merona for Target $15

Dress: Target $22
White watch: Target $12
Silver bracelet: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: zoe&zac @ Payless

Dress: Target $20
Brown belt: Target $25
Shoes: twentyone @ TJ Maxx $20

 Top: Pink Rose @ TJ Maxx $30
Skirt: see above
Drapey necklace: Forever21
Wedges: Coconuts @ Payless Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment