Monday, May 9, 2011

UPDATE! Outfit Inspiration: Lauren Conrad in TopShop

LOVE this simple yet chic look that Lauren Conrad is known for always pulling off. She is wearing a TopShop blouse w/ a wide-flared lightwash jean & of course wedges.

Outfit Inspiration:



TopShop
Peach Grandad Collar Shirt

$75

They keep restocking, but it keeps selling out! Get it while you can.

UPDATE 5/9/11: Since the Topshop version keeps selling out, I came across an Ann Taylor tunic for $98 that is similar. See it here.

My Take on the look:


As much as I was in love with Lauren's TopShop shirt, I just couldn't justify spending $70 when I already had a similar tunic. 

It's an H&M tunic that I tucked into my jeans. 

And as for 'flared' jeans, this is as 'wide' as I like 'em.

Tunic: H&M $20 on sale!
Jeans: Guess Jeans via TJ Maxx $40
Wedges: Aerosoles (it's still too cold to wear sandal wedges)

No comments:

Post a Comment