Thursday, May 19, 2011

GOT IT: Ella Moss & Joie via Hautelook & Adrienne Vittadini via Ideeli

Lately, Hautelook & Ideeli have been hosting sales by some of my fav brands..and since I'm one to rarely pay full-price for an item these 2 sites are some of my fav samples sites out there.


I've been a member of Hautelook for almost a year now. My only con is shipping time. The earliest I've ever received an item from Hautelook has been 3 weeks after my purchase. The longest has been a month.

I'm also a member of Ideeli, and they seem to ship fairly quickly. My most recent purchase was last week and they shipped out the item on Saturday. So I'm hoping by the end of this week I will have my order. :)

And last but not least, I'm a member of Gilt Group. Great sales by big name brands/designers, but still too pricey for my taste.



UPDATE: Ella Moss ordered on 4/26. Rec'd 5/12. Eh..too slow.

Two of my favorite brands for super soft material are Ella Moss & Joie. Even when these are on a major blowout sale at Bloomingdales, I still can't afford them. So when I saw a sale on Joie & Ella Moss on Hautelook it was like Christmas morning!


Ella Moss  
Sundance Belted Tunic
originally $140
via Hautelook $70

OOTD

Leggings: Zara $40
Ring: Forever21
Wedges: Aerosoles

UPDATE: Joie ordered on 4/27. Rec'd the striped tank on 5/6. Not bad, but the Alicia tee was short ordered. :( In the process of Hautelook refunding me for item.
Joie
Alicia Tee
originally $154
via Hautelook $57

Joie
Saunders Striped Tank
originally $155
via Hautelook $63






UPDATE: Ideeli ordered 4/29. Rec'd 5/6. Much faster than Hautelook!

I love Adrienne Vittadini for the quality of their simple basic pieces. However, I've never bought items from this brand at full price because I tend to find Adrienne Vittadini among the racks at TJ Maxx here and there so  I was really excited to see Ideeli was hosting a sale as well.



 ADRIENNE VITTADINI 
Perry in Black Leather
originally $89
via Ideeli $59

 ADRIENNE VITTADINI 
Oversized Racer Back
originally $148
via Ideeli $19



OOTD's coming soon!  
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment