Thursday, May 19, 2011

GOT IT: MICHAEL by Michael Kors via Hautelook

Well..it struck again...I saw Hautelook was hosting a sale on Michael Kors and I actually thought nothing would catch my eye again. Over the last 2 or 3 months, Hautelook would host an MK sale and I would never find anything that seemed worthwhile. So going into the MK sale today, I figured would probably be another disappointment.

About $112 later boy was I wrong. There are SUCH great versatile basic pieces that you weren't allowed to exceed 6 items in your cart. I ended up going with the following 3 items, I CANNOT WAIT for them to arrive! They're perfect for work and to dress up for night. Click on the items below to direct you to them on Hautelook.

UPDATE: Ordered on 5/3, received today, 5/16. Not bad compared to past Hautelook orders. See OOTDs below.

If you are interested in the wedge tops or the cardigan, you can purchase here and here.

Scoop-Neck Wedge Top
originally $80 each
got them both for $29 each!


OOTD

If you are interested in the wedge tops you can purchase here.
Jeggings: Lauren Conrad via Kohls
Flats: Old Navy $12
Pendant necklace: Charlotte Russe
 
 
Button-Front Knit Cardigan
originally $100 
got it for $45!

OOTD


If you are interested in the cardigan, you can purchase here.

Flare jeans: GUESS via TJ Maxx $40
Black tee: Old Navy
Wedges: Aerosoles


Overall, a total savings of $155!

No comments:

Post a Comment