Thursday, January 21, 2010

Product i LOVE: DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Foundation


Isn't that a mouthful haha..but it actually lives up to every single word. The shades are a very natural color and it does leave a hydrating glow.

Texture/Quailty:
Most foundations I've used in the past are very dry/cakey. For example...my Laura Mercier Oil-Free liquid foundation, which was also full-coverage, but wayyy too dry on application. And when I say dry I mean when you are applying the product to your face and it doesn't spread on/glide on easily.

Anyways..this is my 2nd bottle of this magical stuff. :p My first bottle was in the shade Medium Beige. The shade I am using now is Rosy Beige.

Price: $45 is the most I've ever paid for a foundation, but I GUARANTEE it is worth the money.

Below is a swatch of the shade I am currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment