Saturday, January 30, 2010

Got It: They're hereeeee....

My Aerosole's came in! I ordered them on Monday and they came in WEDNESDAY! I choose the standard shipping option aka the cheapest and usually 5-7 business day choice.

But lo and behold it only took a day or 2 before they arrived. So I was planning on wearing these bad boys the next day for work..go figure I woke up the next morning to an inch of snow on the ground and it didn't look like it was stopping anytime soon.

Needless to say, it was really cold out and the option of wearing peep-toe wedges was no longer an option. :(

So here are a few shots of the black snakeskin wedges...the tan buckle peep toe wedges had to be exhanged b/c the size was too big..so no quick snapshots of those yet..coming soon though.


No comments:

Post a Comment